понеделник, 4 октомври 2010 г.

Decorating ceramic plates

On 30th of September was our first meeting of the Decorative Ceramic Club!

We met our teacher Miroslava Petarcheva at 13:45 in the library.I was so enthusiastic for this meeting.
So we started making the plates.It was so fun,but for me it was difficult to cut an ornaments form the decoupage paper sheet.I am so happy with the result of my hard work and commitment to a plate.
I have never before heard about what is Decoupage?so..when I went home I searched and I found this .. I think that it will be interesting to read this :)
Definition of Decoupage: art produced by decorating a surface with cutouts and then coating it with several layers of varnish or lacquer
Decoupage on wiseGEEK: For those who enjoy a good craft project, homemade worry boxes can be constructed out of unfinished wooden jewelry boxes, which can be found in many craft shops, and some creative painting or decoupage.
In a child’s room, for example, you can cut out pictures from wallpaper border and decoupage them to lampshades for the bedside tables(I found this in http://www.wisegeek.com/topics/decoupage.htm )

















Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар